17/12/10

Our Favorite YouTube Videos This Week: The Toy Edition

1 467219 video View As Slideshow » The Fine Brothers: Patrick makes an eclectic mix of awesome videos, but his action figure interactives have the biggest place in our hearts. Action figures in stop motion madness that's also a game? YouTube doesn't get much better than that. Tamar Weinberg: If only my kid would (still?) do that. Meghan Peters: The FAO Schwartz scene from Big :)100 NES (Nintendo) Games in 10 Minutes! Ada Ospina: Other than NES I can only operate games such as Guitar Hero and Buzz Quiz. Jay Irani: Is this a toy commercial or a trailer for a demon-child horror movie? You decide. Karen Hartline: You are a child of the '80s if you had at least seven of these toys. Me=My Little Pony, Cabbage Patch Kid, Pound Puppy, Monchichi, Strawberry Shortcake, Jem, Care Bear, Chinese jacks, roller skates and more. But not Teddy Ruxpin. It was too scary! Stefanie Rennert: I used to watch this Penguin Race toy for hours. Penguins marching and sliding, over and over again… genius!Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toy Commercials Ben Parr: I loved the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I had the toys. So here's a compilation of all the toy commercials for TMNT. Erica Swallow: I feel like I was the only deranged child who collected Treasure Trolls... anyone? Looking back, they weren't so cuddly and cute after all. Something about neon hair and jeweled belly buttons just made me feel warm and fuzzy at the time. Christina Warren: I actually bought one of these off eBay for my fiance last Christmas. Josh Catone: I liked Popples when I was a kid. And I'm man enough to admit it. Adam Ostrow: A montage of Transformers, of which I had way too many as a kid. Radhika Marya: That's right. Polly Pocket, back when the name was actually appropriate. Now I'm all nostalgic for the Japanese Tea House version I had...Barbie Lamborghini Car Commercial - 1993 Brenna Ehrlich: Children mimicking adults is a little unsettling here.-- From a personal VHS TapeDecember 10, 2010 by Brenna Ehrlich

Image courtesy of iStockphotoiStockphotoiStockphoto, cglade

blog comments powered by

View the original article here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου